• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Storm Term Threat Discussions (Day 3 - Day 7)

WxUSAF

The fact that the euro looks that good a week out has me worried lol. Can’t shake the feeling that it’s unlikely to be dead right this far out and the adjustments are usually rough for us. I’ll feel more confident if it still looks like that come Thursday 12z. But really good run nonetheless.

Just now, baltosquid said:

The fact that the euro looks that good a week out has me worried lol. Can’t shake the feeling that it’s unlikely to be dead right this far out and the adjustments are usually rough for us. I’ll feel more confident if it still looks like that come Thursday 12z. But really good run nonetheless.

I mean.. it has precip into Virginia at 120 hours out.. technically 5 days away?? :yikes:

12 minutes ago, Ji said:
14 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:
emoji33.png

I hope the euro is as persistent and stubborn as it was for Thursday non storm. I mean the storm starts in 120 hours.

If we get a nothing burger out of this.. the Thursday threat made sense since half of the models converged entirely but this has at least some snow on most of the models.. I'd assuume that in 24-48 hours time we will know if this thing has legs for us or legs to run away from us

If we get a nothing burger out of this.. the Thursday threat made sense since half of the models converged entirely but this has at least some snow on most of the models.. I'd assuume that in 24-48 hours time we will know if this thing has legs for us or legs to run away from us
We're getting snow Sunday. That much is evident. The question is...run of the mill or blockbuster?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, Ji said:

It's not 8 days out man. The storm develops between 96 and 120

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

We’re getting inside the range everything else started to fall apart. This one is trending better. I do think there is a limit to how far south this one can go given its trajectory.

• Like 5