• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Storm Term Threat Discussions (Day 3 - Day 7)

WxUSAF

8 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

You know, all the models have this strange double tap thing going on in some form or fashion

Two vorts one trough

Lead wave is dying as it runs into the block...second wave re-amplifies and sparks a secondary coastal.  This setup has happened before but its "complicated".  I know I know...we dont do...but if we keep getting pretty darn good setups, even if complicated...eventually you would think law of averages would be on our side.  

• Like 1

Two vorts one trough
Lead wave is dying as it runs into the block...second wave re-amplifies and sparks a secondary coastal.  This setup has happened before but its "complicated".  I know I know...we dont do...but if we keep getting pretty darn good setups, even if complicated...eventually you would think law of averages would be on our side.  
So after all what we've gone thru..were going to win with a Miller b lol?
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ji said:

If psu promise of a south trend continues. .well be in fantastic shape

The cold push trended south...even with the further north primary the temperatures (other then right as the primary jumps over us) are colder.  NW of 95 stays all snow.  But we kind of get screwed on precip...the initial WAA thump goes southeast of us (colder press suppresses that)...then the redevelopment is mostly north...we are in a screwzone of lighter precip in between.