Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter and General Disco 2

dendrite

1 minute ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Yeah... it will be a cluster to start... shouyld get better in a couple of days I would imagine.  1.1 million people looking for 100k appointments

Honestly after this group, they should just do a lottery for the general public. Instead of this mad dash and frustration. If I know I’m waiting till June or July, great. I’d rather know now. Not sure if a lottery would be an even bigger cluster though. 

• Like 1

Just now, NorEastermass128 said:

Honestly after this group, they should just do a lottery for the general public. Instead of this mad dash and frustration. If I know I’m waiting till June or July, great. I’d rather know now. Not sure if a lottery would be an even bigger cluster though. 

Wow... literaly thouands are now avail at Gillete.  Act quickly

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HimoorWx said:

I've been trying to get thru the registration system for Gillette, and it just keeps crashing.  I've made it as fare as the final review before scheduling, but can't get past that yet.  I'm sure that by the time I get thru all of the appointments will be gone.  Brutal abysmal implementation.

Same.  Lousy.  I feel like I'm registering for classes in college or law school again.  All the good ones (in this case all the appointments) will be gone by the time I can get through.

3 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Same.  Lousy.  I feel like I'm registering for classes in college or law school again.  All the good ones (in this case all the appointments) will be gone by the time I can get through.

Finally made it thru!  As others have said, just have to keep refreshing.  Got an appointment at Gillette for Wednesday afternoon.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Just keep refreshing.  I even refreshed thru  the site going down for maintenance.

Yeah, after going back to a previous page a few times I started just refreshing and it finally worked.  Did the same thing as you when the site went down for maintenance.  The only good thing was that it saved all of your information and must have kept your spot in the queue.