• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Enera
    Newest Member
    Enera

November Banter 2020

18 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Ha I had that exact car and year. That was a fun ride. Steel Blue. I raced a friend of mine who had a cammed up small block 1970 Monte Carlo, and he was shocked how close it was.

It had the typical slight turbo lag, but i decided to leave it stock.

Nice! . But once the turbo bug gets you it's an addiction to go faster and faster. 

My brother's was white . 

• Like 2

Lazy neighbors and wind are awful. All their leaves come into my yard now that I’ve mowed, raked and bagged mine. Grrrrrrr

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Lazy neighbors and wind are awful. All their leaves come into my yard now that I’ve mowed, raked and bagged mine. Grrrrrrr

You have to what a couple of more days and they will all blow from your yard the next house down... or wait til we get a good north east blow and they go back on the lazy guy's house.

17 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I got the chance to try a Founders Big Luscious, chocolate raspberry stout, last night, and it’s awesome. 

Have you tried the Guinness Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout? I might pick up a 4 pack this week and give it a go.

8 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Have you tried the Guinness Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout? I might pick up a 4 pack this week and give it a go.

I don’t think so but I saw that and the gingerbread stout last night at Total Wine in Towson last night. I was tempted but didn’t pick up either of them. But I did get a Wicked Weed Dark Age. Saving it for a cold night.

https://www.wickedweedbrewing.com/beer/dark-age/

5 minutes ago, CAPE said:

The Ginger Bread Spiced Stout sounds interesting too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, H2O said:

So True H2O. Yet while we call them lazy they consider themselves wise but negligent. As always ....

It's probably not their year. Injuries are now mounting, esp on defense.

And here comes Derrick Henry, followed by the Steelers on a short week.

Anyone watch the Bill-Cardinals game? Great game, and on display for both teams was the importance of having a physical WR. Ravens need to stop drafting small fast guys, wasting mid round picks on duds like Boykin, and find a way to get a true number one receiver.

With Boyle now gone for the season, and Stanley already gone, the Ravens will really struggle to run the ball now. The interior of the OL has struggled all season, and Fluker was terrible last night. They may win 9 or 10 games, if they get a few guys back on defense quickly, but this team probably won't scare anyone down the stretch.

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

It's probably not their year. Injuries are now mounting, esp on defense.

And here comes Derrick Henry, followed by the Steelers on a short week.

Anyone watch the Bill-Cardinals game? Great game, and on display for both teams was the importance of having a physical WR. Ravens need to stop drafting small fast guys, wasting mid round picks on duds like Boykin, and find a way to get a true number one receiver.

Be nice to have a physical guy like Boldin again for sure .

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CAPE said:

With Boyle now gone for the season, and Stanley already gone, the Ravens will really struggle to run the ball now. The interior of the OL has struggled all season, and Fluker was terrible last night. They may win 9 or 10 games, if they get a few guys back on defense quickly, but this team probably won't scare anyone down the stretch.

I wish they would stick to a 2 back running game.  I know 3 different types of backs can be a confusing scheme for defenses to play against, but using 3 doesn't give any one of them a chance to get in a rhythm when they are only in for 2 snaps then out for 25 minutes.