• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

18 minutes ago, Ericjcrash said:

Overnight runs all raised totals for a lot of people. 3k NAM is actually a legitimate snowstorm.

nam3km_asnow_neus_61.png

I almost let myself get head faked by what was actually the 6z Tuesday run of the Para :lol: but you still have a shot at good snows from this. It was never meant to be for MBY though for anything over a few inches.

Just now, Thinksnow18 said:

It looked like it as I have never been to the top of Marcy. Awesome pic of what’s to come!

Yeah hiking up there in winter was amazing. Last year was my first winter hike. Looking forward to doing a couple this year. Here is a picture from Algonquin/Iroqouis. I did this loop in summer, was brutal. 

DEC issues Adirondack avalanche warning | The Daily Gazette

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DeltaT13 said:

The rain is really struggling to make it up onto the lake plain.  Will be interesting to see how far North it can push.. 

Will my softball game be canceled tonight?....only time will tell (but I'm secretly hoping it gets rained out)

Still no rain here other than a brief shower. This would have been torturous in winter. 6”+ just south with dense overcast and a flurry IMBY. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Bumble said:

Still no rain here other than a brief shower. This would have been torturous in winter. 6”+ just south with dense overcast and a flurry IMBY. 

We only have light rain and .01" so far along the S shore in Wayne Cty. Glad as it's been quite wet.

2 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

It's been raining down here ever since I got back, just miserable weather. 

Almost 0.2" rain here so far.  Steady but nothing crazy.  Looks like we may get a coating of snow overnight to get us on the board for the season.  Yay!  I think.