• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

That front on Sunday evening is looking pretty intense, at least on the GFS.  Pretty strong CAA and gusty winds.  Any precip that did fall overnight would certainly be snow, on this model run at least.  I would expect a lake response too (although it dries out pretty quickly).  

The Patriots are in Buffalo that afternoon, would love to see that frontal passage move up 6 hours or so and happen during the game.  Wouldnt be snow at that time but it would be wet windy and wild.   We shall see.. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.ebb13412b6a405ddd2cfe5fc1872c7ec.JPG

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Yeah, models definitely taking a step backwards this evening, obviously cooked up here, good luck to you guys down there! On to the next one lol

Sunday Monday looks very intriguing on the 0z. The front looks as strong as ever and now there is a shortwave right on its heels that really fires up the lakes for about 12 hours.

• Like 2

0z Canadian looks good for some squalls on Monday..
1025217453_4dc2ba3d-feb0-4001-9fa3-5f5faf5a8178(1).gif.02ae54a21679852be358e184221f56f5.gif&key=61caabd7ea7d5b2380ff3ba756042eb46ea3677b5378f9fdfc43714a340fb567
Looks like a WNW-NW flow as well which is quite anomalous for this time of yr, as its usually WSW or a SW flow until the storm track settles further to the South later into the season but its 2020 so anything can and will happen, !

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’m liking the cold frontal passage on Sunday night to have the areas first flakes (WNY-Niagara Frontier) and a taste for what I believe looking at the long range guidance per the GEFS and the EPS showing HL blocking setting up the second half of November which if realized would set up a cold second half of the month.

• Like 1