• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

8 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Trump's team is going to court Monday claiming anyone could of filled out those ballots lol

They have no shot..Trump thinks he will be saved by the supreme court but it won't even make it there..

A few justices will always want to get involved, but I think that the Chief Justice and at least 1-2 of the right wing associate justices know that they’re likely to have legitimacy issues fairly soon, and they won’t want to start that problem over something so obviously bogus as Trump’s fraud claims. To have any chance at retaining his office, his legal team has to persuasively make multiple completely contradictory arguments at once. Not gonna happen.

• Thanks 1

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The 8 News Now I-Team has been looking into alleged voter fraud across Nevada. One woman said she went to vote — only to be told she already had voted.

The I-Team profiled Jill Stokke during our six o’clock newscast on Monday. Stokke says she’s legally blind and needs assistance with voting. She showed the I-Team the device she uses to help her see.

However, Stokke says she was told she had already voted when she went to vote early.

She was told her mail-in ballot was sent in, and her signature matched. But Stokke is adamant that she did not vote. She believes her ballot was stolen.

The Clark County Registrar, Joe Gloria, did not go as far as to say Stokke is lying, but he did say in their mind, she did vote.

“I personally met with Ms. Stokke. She brought her claim to me, we reviewed the ballot, and in our opinion, it’s her signature,” Gloria said. “We also gave her an opportunity to provide a statement if she wanted to object to that and provide a challenge to that. She refused to do so. 

• Haha 1

Honest question (since I think I’m one of the two trump backers on this board).  Is anyone concerned about splinter groups or lone wolfs taking up arms or committing domestic terrorism as a response to the election results?  Some of the chatter on the underground conservative networks right now is not good.  On top of that Trump’s latest post is basically a call for the Patriots to rise up... 

F029256E-1EB1-444D-80D9-4D8B3BF3B578.jpeg

2 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Honest question (since I think I’m one of the two trump backers on this board).  Is anyone concerned about splinter groups or lone wolfs taking up arms or committing domestic terrorism as a response to the election results?  Some of the chatter on the underground conservative networks right now is not good.  On top of that Trump’s latest post is basically a call for the Patriots to rise up... 

If Biden locks down the country I could see this happening. I’m surprised a business owner who has lost their business in NY or NJ due to the lockdowns hasn’t tried something against a governor. 
Yesterday when I was at the airport the national guard was stopping everyone to check for Cuomos form and someone made the comment that this must be what being a Jew in Germany in 1938 felt like. 

44 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

You mean is a civil war about to start? I highly doubt it, all republicans are beginning to distance themselves from Trump already, many congratulating Biden on the victory. World leaders all took a big sigh of relief today.

• Like 2

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic