Total Members
    Most Online
    Celticsfan874
    Newest Member
    Celticsfan874
2020 Spring and Summer mountain thread.

Met1985

8 hours ago, Buckethead said:

That sucks, but you had better luck than me.  I just had a few decent bream and one small trout.  

I caught over 20 trout on South Toe yesterday, the water was still a bit high and there were tons of people on the river. Had them for supper too, good eating! 

• Like 1

Just now, Buckethead said:

You're just full of good news today.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Man I have to tell you I love a good storm. I made 5 raised beds last week and we are ready to plant but this late season cold push has put a damper on gardening. This weekend could be a hard freeze also. Crazy for early to mid May.

On 5/3/2020 at 7:44 PM, wncsnow said:

I caught over 20 trout on South Toe yesterday, the water was still a bit high and there were tons of people on the river. Had them for supper too, good eating! 

I can’t believe you ate rsndom people you found on a river. Don’t you realize they have to be inspected to be sure they are safe to eat.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Met1985 said:

Some heavy rainfall and storms moving through tonight. I thought we were getting dry.... 

Luckily got very little of that last night but the Upstate can't catch a break.  We will see if a cell hits this afternoon; HRR indicates some potential:

image.png.adf2d56d043b8db3ae96e23c80f6e51a.png

• Like 1

I'm already hearing some deep rumbles of thunder to my north. Looks like yet another active day. I sat on the bald watching the lightning from the Spartanburg storm last night...the flashes was almost continuous around 8-9pm. I wonder if upstate SC is gonna get walloped again today. They just can't catch a break lately!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

I'm already hearing some deep rumbles of thunder to my north. Looks like yet another active day. I sat on the bald watching the lightning from the Spartanburg storm last night...the flashes was almost continuous around 8-9pm. I wonder if upstate SC is gonna get walloped again today. They just can't catch a break lately!

Yeah they have been hit hard since Easter seems like almost weekly.  

• Like 1