• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Spring 2020

The northern part of that severe storm (that was headed for central cumberland) is losing its severity rapidly so I'm not expecting more than some heavy rain and brief winds (for now).  Looks like severe part is holding together south of me heading through Adams on towards York.  Another sub-1000 pressure day here, down to 995mb.  Temp 69.6 after hitting 70.0 about half hour ago (1:00pm).

3 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

The northern part of that severe storm (that was headed for central cumberland) is losing its severity rapidly so I'm not expecting more than some heavy rain and brief winds (for now).  Looks like severe part is holding together south of me heading through Adams on towards York.  Another sub-1000 pressure day here, down to 995mb.  Temp 69.6 after hitting 70.0 about half hour ago (1:00pm).

We posted the same thing at the exact same time lol

We may be under the watch here, but I highly doubt we see any severe up this way. We really never had a break from the rain, no wind whatsoever, a solid overcast, and what just seems to be a fairly stable atmosphere. 

I'd be willing to bet that any severe probably stays south of the turnpike.

18 minutes ago, Voyager said:

We may be under the watch here, but I highly doubt we see any severe up this way. We really never had a break from the rain, no wind whatsoever, a solid overcast, and what just seems to be a fairly stable atmosphere. 

I'd be willing to bet that any severe probably stays south of the turnpike.

Same boat here. Just a few counties northeast of the watch and we've never gained much opportunity to destabilize. Sure it was pretty windy this morning but it's slowed since. No signs of clearing, but if we do there'll be little to no time to effectively destabilize before the line pushes through.