Total Members
    Most Online
    ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
March 2020 Discussion

madwx

4 hours ago, cyclone77 said:

Getting frequent 40-45mph gusts.  MLI hit 49mph earlier.  

The landscape has dramatically greened up after all the rain, and fixed nitrogen from the lightning.  Trees have swelled buds.  Won't be long before leaves start popping out.

Same here except that fixed nitrogen thing lol.  Gonna have to mow soon.  Sucks 

Just now, cyclone77 said:

Yep I've been out getting all the equipment ready.  Prob be cutting grass in about 8-14 days.  Ready, set, mow, yo!

I worked on a golf course for 3 years in college.  I want to build a 3/4 acre deck to cover my yard.  I hate grass, well that kind of grass :pimp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Forgot to mention...Had the first good t’storms of the year here late Friday night/early Saturday morning.

The same activity that trained cyclone moved into portions of the area. Ended up with ~2” of rain during that period here, and 1.50”+ at ORD.

ORD had 1.48” of rain on Saturday, which broke the daily precip record for the date of 1.26” (1977).

Dayton had its 14th wettest March on record with sunshine during the month at only 20%. Not only did Columbus have its second wettest March on record, but also tied the record most number days in March with measurable precipitation of 20 days previously set in 2004.

Columbus' Top 5 Wettest Marches
1. 9.59" - 1964
2. 8.16" - 2020
3. 8.09" - 1913

4. 8.08" - 1945
5. 7.66" - 1921