• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anathema
    Newest Member
    anathema
John1122

12/10-11/19 Potential Valley Wide Snow Event.

I'm really surprised MRX hasn't changed my point forecast. Still says change over to occur at midnight... Lol. Already changing over in the great valley. I mean 12 hours off, is pretty big miss for MRX in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PowellVolz said:

Bright banding

I saw the banding but when it went through the precip at the surface got lighter not heavier.  Just a mist here with temp at 39.  Hopefully it does more up your way.  Reports of some sleet mixed in with mostly rain off western avenue.

Current afternoon updated forecast.

Rain. High near 54. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Current conditions, 32 snow.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Current afternoon updated forecast.

Rain. High near 54. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Current conditions, 32 snow.
Bwahaha... Sounds like mine too. Not quite sure what is going on with MRX today. It's like they aren't watching OBS and temps of their CWA at all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Going to be interesting...hires models continue to be overdoing the surface temps in the eastern valley

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Also just for reference, RadarScope isn’t handling precip changeover well. It’s more than 50% frozen where I’m at and it’s all liquid on radar. 3f222dc6fc2bb83e5d9bd1ad8f8236f8.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TellicoWx said:

Going to be interesting...hires models continue to be overdoing the surface temps in the eastern valley

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Yeah, at my house it is 35 but the models don't seem to have me getting there for another 4 or 5 hours. 

5 minutes ago, McMinnWx said:

The latest NAM is slamming the valley.  You all would know better than I if there is enough juice to support that.

Not sure if the NAM is handling the mid-level dry air that is affecting precip rates that well or now. I'm hoping it's right though.