• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

2 minutes ago, vortmax said:

Tell me about it. At least the heavier precipitation is holding off in Rochester for now

What’s your feel on this vortmax? What burb are u in? I wish OSU would give us his take. 
you only get a track like this every few years. It’s devastating to miss it due to a few degrees at ground level. 

Was going to question the wet snow reports around BUF until I saw that cam shows a good changeover underway... Just drove home from OP area and not a flake on the trip. Errr wait scratch that my 5 year old just started yelling it’s snowing and sure enough there it is. That was a quick flip. Let the games begin!

2 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Was going to question the wet snow reports around BUF until I saw that cam shows a good changeover underway... Just drove home from OP area and not a flake on the trip. Errr wait scratch that my 5 year old just started yelling it’s snowing and sure enough there it is. That was a quick flip. Let the games begin!

I love checking out webcams!  Did you start yelling with him/her that it is snowing? lol

Enjoy! Looking forward to reading reports today.