• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

Not really as its a tick or 2 South of 00Z but certainly still a powerful system indeed.  00Z at this time it was over Philly so a bit South but where it goes from there is important cause if it goes East again, then its actua;lly on its own actually with that if it in fact shows that so we'll see but if it chugs along the CT, RH coast line then that about perfect for us!  Mid lvl's are more important than anything!

2 minutes ago, mattny88 said:

jeremy kappell just put put the current model of the gfs..he says 20+ area wide if gfs verifies..i live up here in oswego guys...early predictions for my lpcation and thoughts on the northward jog in the last few runs...

Its all real, get ready for a fun system Matt 10-20" area wide and enjoy it up there along the coast as you can and probably experience Blizzard conditions so good luck!

14 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

The melt in other forums is nearly complete. It's actually raised h925 temps a tick or two.

palpBH20110725-22047-16lmezs.jpg

The reason we’re melting isn’t because you are going to get a nice storm...it is because in Pittsburgh we’ve had like one 8 inch plus storm in 8 years. It really sucks.

Good luck to you guys though.

2 minutes ago, KPITSnow said:

The reason we’re melting isn’t because you are going to get a nice storm...it is because in Pittsburgh we’ve had like one 8 inch plus storm in 8 years. It really sucks.

Good luck to you guys though.

Actually, I root for you guys. "Other" forums is code for places that dont include yours. ;)

Hey wolfie yeah i noticed thst little 20 mile band amd uptick prec. Moisture on the model of that 1.25+ in central oswwgo right in city oswego where i live...why do  you think there is a concentrated area just there in specific..is that in part to the sympnotic storm itself or the lake enuamced that follows the storm behind the main moisture

Just now, mattny88 said:

Hey wolfie yeah i noticed thst little 20 mile band amd uptick prec. Moisture on the model of that 1.25+ in central oswwgo right in city oswego where i live...why do  you think there is a concentrated area just there in specific..is that in part to the sympnotic storm itself or the lake enuamced that follows the storm behind the main moisture

Lake enhancement!

Cnywxfreak thanks..but i thought the wind flow was suppose to be more of a northerly component to even n-ne..wouldnt that favor sodus bay pts west to Roc vs oswego..bwcause we usually get good lake enchanced  of mpre of a wnw flow...nne flpw for us doesnt have the whole length of the lake to carry moisture i dont believe as opposed to those parts