Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Only the OP Euro got accumulating snow into here and it's on an ugly setup. So sell for now. Plenty of time to revisit the idea if it still showing that for a few more cycles.

I only saw the EPS mean but unless all the snow on the EPS mean was coming from some members bringing the coastal closer there did seem to be about the same amount of snow for southern parts of SNE that the Op had 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Euro 

EURO is on its own right now, the means are slightly southeast of previous runs, the cold air could win out, but I am with you Kevin, I still believe a northwest trend will occur within 72 hours, which should begin by 12z tomorrow afternoon runs.  If it doesn't happen by then, then this system is for the Mid-Atlantic, does anyone know if the 2016 Blizzard Jonas is an analog?

Just now, WintersComing said:

James' hopes are always up.

Hopes up are always better for the well being of a person's mental health.  My experiences in life have shown me to be a better person by being positive, I have been depressed too long in my life, and I am only 29.  Even if disappointments occur, which they will in life, I am going to stay positive because being mad and depressed is not a good way to live life at my age.

• Like 6

Hopes up are always better for the well being of a person's mental health.  My experiences in life have shown me to be a better person by being positive, I have been depressed too long in my life, and I am only 29.  Even if disappointments occur, which they will in life, I am going to stay positive because being mad and depressed is not a good way to live life at my age.

I can appreciate that.

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Right!  Not good at any age!

• Like 2

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic