Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
11/27 - Everything and the Kitchen Sink Obs

Lava Rock

28 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

As long as Cordell Patterson doesn’t get to em.

How are the winds there tonight?

Nothing special...just a rainy night...occasional gust of wind

If i can recall what my rain guage said, i believe coming into this storm i had about 11.5inches of rain so far in november...will see where im at after this one finishes up

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Yeah at least old lady boobs don’t get sat on by yourself accidentally while trying to keep your composure..

Great to see Gene jack-one of the really nice people on this forum.

Yep all class all the time. Pounding rain again over an inch.  Peeps going to hit 2 ft at high els. Mitch is out of town. Pete has 3 as he is just south of the pound but with sustained east flow he will hit 6. 

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Yeah at least old lady boobs don’t get sat on by yourself accidentally while trying to keep your composure..

Great to see Gene jack-one of the really nice people on this forum.

Thanks Jerry, that was very nice of you..

We are surely getting socked.  Our neighbor is or town selectman.  He can't get up his long driveway even in his 4 by 4 so he is here.  Our town of 1000 is just about totally without power.  School, town hall.  Very special plaster for sure.  Need to go to bed but its hard when it is still ripping.  Might take one more snow measurement at 1130pm.

As of 11:05 pm, Boston had picked up 0.73" rain. That brings 2018's total precipitation to 50.00". 2018 is only the 20th year on record that Boston has seen 50.00" or more precipitation. Records go back to 1872. Interestingly enough, 1872 was Boston's first year with 50.00" precipitation when a total of 50.27" was recorded.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, donsutherland1 said:

As of 11:05 pm, Boston had picked up 0.73" rain. That brings 2018's total precipitation to 50.00". 2018 is only the 20th year on record that Boston has seen 50.00" or more precipitation. Records go back to 1872. Interestingly enough, 1872 was Boston's first year with 50.00" precipitation when a total of 50.27" was recorded.

While the rest of SNE approaches and exceeds 60 and nears 70

622957BC-DD50-4E71-92E0-B5B1D4798D71.jpeg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Thanks Jerry, that was very nice of you..

We are surely getting socked.  Our neighbor is or town selectman.  He can't get up his long driveway even in his 4 by 4 so he is here.  Our town of 1000 is just about totally without power.  School, town hall.  Very special plaster for sure.  Need to go to bed but its hard when it is still ripping.  Might take one more snow measurement at 1130pm.

Thanks for keeping the web cam up

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Gene has little gas but every weenie knows the outlet with the web cam is critical gas or not. Lol SNE cement storm for those guys

https://www.bridgewaternhweather.com/

Yep,  I had to get the weather station outlet working with the one cam downstairs.  No front view till power comes on.  Okay going to venture out for one last snow measurement.  I'll try to get a pic for verification.  Be right back!