Jump to content
  • Welcome to American Weather

    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Cold Miser

Summer GTG???

Recommended Posts

As always, anybody within traveling distance to sandwich ma is invited to come climb at the adventure park in sandwich. If I'm not working I can take 4 climbers for free. Kids 7 and up can climb. Or if you all do a g2g down this way, come and climb before you meet up in the evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, #NoPoles said:

As always, anybody within traveling distance to sandwich ma is invited to come climb at the adventure park in sandwich. If I'm not working I can take 4 climbers for free. Kids 7 and up can climb. Or if you all do a g2g down this way, come and climb before you meet up in the evening.

Or drink and then climb. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 1:10 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

“ They” don’t come to CT. They refuse to leave E Ma 

 They came to Northampton once like eight years ago.  Maybe once the casino opens in Springfield we have a shot of getting the eastern folks here?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

 They came to Northampton once like eight years ago.  Maybe once the casino opens in Springfield we have a shot of getting the eastern folks here?

They just like to hold them around the holidays and they don’t travel so it hurts many 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 18, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Cold Miser said:

Throw out dates, locations, and lame reasons why you can't find the time to get together here:

Would be nice to get to a water location. 
The ocean, River, Lake, etc.

Even this place looks pretty awesome:
http://sunset-tiki.com/

I'm in....needs to be the second half of the summer, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2018 at 2:33 PM, HIPPYVALLEY said:

 They came to Northampton once like eight years ago.  Maybe once the casino opens in Springfield we have a shot of getting the eastern folks here?

I went to that g2g :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah Funky's was awesome and certainly central-based. Only problem is parking kinda sucks. I think we should shoot for a Saturday though...right in the middle of the weekend and it avoids Friday traffic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2018 at 6:37 PM, weatherwiz said:

yeah Funky's was awesome and certainly central-based. Only problem is parking kinda sucks. I think we should shoot for a Saturday though...right in the middle of the weekend and it avoids Friday traffic

Would be nice if we showed up during another bachelorette party again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Let’s just do a quick gtg tonight at the Blue ‘Cafe’ for DIT’s birthweenie?

Yeah, only 4 hrs roundtrip for me, for a quickie.  Let's do this.  :drunk: :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Yeah, only 4 hrs roundtrip for me, for a quickie.  Let's do this.  :drunk: :rolleyes:

It’s why Mondays in Boston dont work for the region either. I was joshing anyway....nobody wants to spend their dollars there no matter how long it has been since I’ve seen a naked lady, in person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×