joxey
Confidence increases for coastal storm threat along Eastern Seaboard

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm joking with you.

I don't know it all....have had some bad busts.

In fact, I think believing one knows it all and knowing a great deal are mutually exclusive. 

I understand.

and I get it...it’s not that far off you’re right.  But I guess my point was that we really don’t even have any real consensus at this moment.  

Sure ..I think if it all comes together like it look like it could...then we can have a big hit..the weenie in me can see that and is hoping for that too.  Just trying to be patient and wait to see if at 0z or tomorrow morning we have a lil better agreement.

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I understand.

and I get it...it’s not that far off you’re right.  But I guess my point was that we really don’t even have any real consensus at this moment.  

Sure ..I think if it all comes together like it look like it could...then we can have a big hit..the weenie in me can see that and is hoping for that too.  Just trying to be patient and wait to see if at 0z or tomorrow morning we have a lil better agreement.

Def. high uncertainty relative to this lead time...been a theme this season.

9 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ukie looks real nice! Won't say great b.c of the tight gradient evident nw.

10mb stronger and tighter to coast. 983mb. Slower.

Confluence needs to ease a smidge 

As is se mass cape is destroyed!

Could be a Jan 1996 like gradient...I think Methuen had like 5" and I had like 20".

Nice hit on Euro... steady and sure trends towards bigger impact, warning level metrowest-Boston and southeast verbatim on this run

0z run significantly different from 12z at surface, reflecting differences in where H5 closes and system stacks, which will dictate where between Philly and SNE is hardest hit, and relatedly whether SNE deals with warning limited to southeast or more widespread event 

Archived