• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

I Pym  speaking in regards to some. of the astronomical amounts being thrown around it just doesn't seem like a slam dunk.

If anyone is getting astro Amounts i would look toward the cape, they are the favorites for a 2' should it materialize, otheres have a *shot* but nobody forecasts off of a 1 in 10 chance

I would say 12-18 on cape w 2' lolli's

10-15 (+).for carver To plympton Down to fairhaven and over to pym.

Lowell to Orh to S RI 6-12 w isolated higher totals possible

West of that 4-8

3 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

That NAM banding page almost suggest we see a burst of some pretty damn good snow. Then all of a sudden things go bonkers east of ORH from New Bedford, to BOS, to Ray. 

He's been dreaming of it for years so I hope it happens.

There is def a shot man, im not denying that

Models need to stand pat or drift west otherwise that chance morphs into Cut back ville

18 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

If anyone is getting astro Amounts i would look toward the cape, they are the favorites for a 2' should it materialize, otheres have a *shot* but nobody forecasts off of a 1 in 10 chance

West of that 4-8

6-12" for Lowell?

Go back to bed.

23 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

West of that 4-8

I wouldn’t go to the cape.  They will lose half their qpf to rain or slop.   However, if you go to PYM you just may be in Jack zone.

Pit2 or bust.    The maps give me a range of 7-23".  The 'most likely' has me at 16" --and about the entire GYX CWA between 13-17".  

Tonight

Cloudy. Snow after midnight. Snow accumulation around an inch. Lows in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent.
Tuesday
Snow. Additional snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Highs in the lower 30s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Tuesday Night
Snow. Additional heavy snow accumulation. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph, becoming northwest around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph after midnight. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

10 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

how funny would this be?

SnowAmt10Prcntl (1).png

It doesn't make sense (not picking on ya).

Only scenario E MA sees that little, Cape would be destroyed. It suggests Cape mixes.

That's just a pile of crap. But I don't think BOX is really all that concerned about that map. Looks model generated.

11 minutes ago, weathafella said:

nearkt canal look at the numbers 1/18.     Ths storm is remarkably similar but obviously it’s not as cold.   

You read box 430 Disco.

They are thinking best shot for 20" is se mass and they wonder if MOS is Messing w outer c.c accums , keeping them down.

They note the shift east at 0z (and models that didnt Are eastern edge of envelope). 

Say could shift west at game time but wont Know till then