• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 11-12 Potential Storm

stormtracker

There are some things I don't hate about the nam run. Loop the h5 at the end of the run. The flow is banking and heights rising at the perfect time. It's not hostile to amplifying a storm in the east. But there is nothing to work with because the stj wave is down in Florida. If that wave was up in northern Georgia even we might be able to work with that look. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

There are some things I don't hate about the nam run. Loop the h5 at the end of the run. The flow is banking and heights rising at the perfect time. It's not hostile to amplifying a storm in the east. But there is nothing to work with because the stj wave is down in Florida. If that wave was up in northern Georgia even we might be able to work with that look. 

Well...you'd think we could rule out an stj wave in Florida, so...perhaps the run has a little promise?

1 minute ago, Ji said:
7 minutes ago, Ian said:
See ya in the fall 

At least i can start to focus again on your trump tweets

I know the panic has been somewhat lower intensity with these snow threats. 

7 minutes ago, Ji said:
10 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:
Let's simplify this. The gefs and EPS had two clear camps today. If the northern camp is right we snow. If the south camp is right we cry. 

Unfortunately your leaning south camp which makes me very nervous

Just hope the gfs comes in at least 1 mile north of 18z. If it goes further south I wont be staying up for the euro 

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Just hope the gfs comes in at least 1 mile north of 18z. If it goes further south I wont be staying up for the euro 

I'm with you.  I probably won't be staying up regardless.    If it's bad, nobody should panic..let's all hang in there until at least 12z tomorrow before we even entertain the thought of moving to the ledge 

I'm with you.  I probably won't be staying up regardless.    If it's bad, nobody should panic..let's all hang in there until at least 12z tomorrow before we even entertain the thought of moving to the ledge 

Peak ledge today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived