SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 1-3 -NAO Comeback Coastal Discussion/OBS

The Iceman

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

snow is blowing sideways right now and it looks like it is dusk outside. really dark and gray. low visibility. I think slush is accumulating on sidewalks in trenton and on lesser streets. I'm very curious how back home in Levittown is doing. Does anyone in lower bucks have a report?

33F, moderate to heavy snow here! It looks like it means business. I was just outside and it's wonderbar! If this keeps up past 4 or 5 pm today, we'll lose the effects of solar insulation and a lot of roads will probably go south at that point if they haven't already. Probably a half inch here or so on the grass, but it's hard to tell, it's had the same look for the last hour plus, lol.

looks like two or maybe 3 distinct bands are going to set up here as the storm pivots. Looks like one in upper bucks and montgomery down to chester one in central-lower bucks down to philly and one in central jersey. radar is actually looking possibly the best it has all day.

2 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

fwiw EURO absolutely rocks the area through 24 hours. we lost some to melting but 7-8" totals area wide and this goes well into the evening. strap in these next few hours if it is correct, some folks are going to have a helluva commute home...

WOW!  Really!?

Archived