joxey
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Powderboy413 said:

that's some real cold air after Christmas

Yes and wanna know why? ;);) EPO IS TANKING BABY!!! And Im not sure about you, but I'm NOT surprised. Anthony has been on this for days, weeks even.  :snowwindow:

Oh and btw, it will snow on christmas.

tumblr_ml0ii64UB01r5lqijo4_400.gif

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Scooter might be teetering at the bar tonight...he will pull up the EPS with a 988 low over MSS and just be reloading on double bourbons in the corner not talking to anyone.

I might just bring nips with me and drink them as I stumble over the cobble stones of Faneuil Hall.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

I might just bring nips with me and drink them as I stumble over the cobble stones of Faneuil Hall.

No need, we'll tell the bar tender to add one drink to everyone's tab and serve them to you...and tell him to use stiff pours.

I'm sure we'll have our chances after Xmas...that's a ton of cold air for the final 5 days of the month and into early January.

The gradient pattern screwed us this time around...it happens. A little different order of shortwaves and later this week could have been prolific, but that's the way it goes and the risk of the positive NAO with a deep -EPO.

Archived