Newest Member
    joxey
Son of April Fool's Birch Bender

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SouthCoastMA said:

Any chance we flash back to snow down here if rates are heavy enough? 

I'll bet you end as snow...just not sure if it will be in time to get much stickage in your hood. Some of the guidance tries to get you with an inch or two at the end...so we'll see.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The euro looked dam impressive there. Basically WAA snows into CCB. Congrats on biggest in years.

He's played this one really well in stealth mode...he really made sure to get out the "I don't want any more snow for my chicken paths" vibe...then told me how it would probably trend into an ORH jackpot a couple days ago. Sneaky.

I do have an affinity for the dendrite stealth mode over the "b**ch until it snows" lavarock version. So I give credit.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Everything has trended colder today and I dont think its an over correction either. 

Congrats HRRR?

No, but really, I think for those who are still awake this morning it's going to be a definite dual pol nowcast. Anyone in S NH or NE MA who doesn't ping or only pings for a little is going to get seriously seriously pasted. 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

He's played this one really well in stealth mode...he really made sure to get out the "I don't want any more snow for my chicken paths" vibe...then told me how it would probably trend into an ORH jackpot a couple days ago. Sneaky.

I do have an affinity for the dendrite stealth mode over the "b**ch until it snows" lavarock version. So I give credit.

He did have a couple of oppo b**ch sessions about cold though. CCC enroute, hide the chickens, hope Lisa caught her flight out

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

LOL, yeah he's playing it well..but we can see right through the BS is posting. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I do have an affinity for the dendrite stealth mode over the "b**ch until it snows" lavarock version.

It's a yin yang thing. Angel on one shoulder and devil on the other. Part of me still wants every inch of snow possible, but the new part of me realizes it's becoming a royal PITA with some of my new hobbies. In a way I really can't lose.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

He did have a couple of oppo b**ch sessions about cold though. CCC enroute, hid ethe chickens, hope Lisa caught her flight out

Just now, CoastalWx said:

LOL, yeah he's playing it well..but we can see right through the BS is posting. 

Lol, yep...we know the snow weenie inside is loving this.

I really hope the trends at 12z are correct...it could be a pretty fun storm for a lot of folks. At the very least, we're tracking the potential even as the storm has already started. It makes things a lot more exciting than having the outcome already known.

9 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I couldn't buy a snowy QPF bomb for years and now I have 2 in a little over 2 weeks.

Wow,  I'm not really following this storm too closely.  Guess its good for us here!

32.4F light snow.  Sticking in shade.... I'll start posting in obs thread and pay more attention to this...

Archived