Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

It is slightly further WSW with H7 and H5 though between 12z and 18z monday.  Might be enough for lingering snows.

Yeah if that goes back to deepening at the same rate as 12z, that would be even better than 12z.

At any rate, it's gonna be nowcast tomorrow night and Monday morning...tonight didn't really give us any clear answer on what happens in the 2nd half of the storm.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I would say this is not quite as good as 12z...not because of track, but because of rate of deepening. It still has a really nice ULL over ACK and good CCB over E MA, but it is weaker than 12z with everything...so it's a slight step worse.

Yeah too bad. Still could be fun after like 9z or so in ern areas.

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Is there any synoptic reason it did not deepen as rapidly? 

Was WAA thump much differnet/ would be surprised if it was

Nah, not much difference in the WAA part.

There wasn't a lot of difference in the CCB part either...just slightly weaker with it. I don't want to overstate the changes.

Snow clown maps about the same as 12z, maybe shaved a few inches

Feels like solutions have stabilized (unfortunately for those right on the edge hoping for further digging and south H5 and surface lows)... It's too bad though I think there is still time for small shifts with big impacts

1 minute ago, wxsniss said:

Snow clown maps about the same as 12z, maybe shaved a few inches

Feels like solutions have stabilized (unfortunately for those right on the edge hoping for further digging and south H5 and surface lows)... It's too bad though I think there is still time for small shifts with big impacts

Well they mentioned H7 and H5 were actually a bit WSW of 12z on monday morning. 

IF this bombs as fast as 12z we are quickly looking at upping numbers. SO unless 12z euro backs off with deepening again this is a now cast. 

Archived