joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley First Half 2017

xram

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, White Gorilla said:

That totally killed my excitement.  @#$&#@#$

It obviously wouldn't be an unprecedented bust if things fell apart at day 3, but after having such strong consensus for a major storm for days upon days, it would really sting if it verified anywhere close to that Euro run. I wouldn't buy your toasters until after we see what 00z looks like, but what a kick to the jewels that was.

1 hour ago, White Gorilla said:

I #$&## can't stand this fringe s**** anymore   long Island wins again.  Those folks will be gloating for sure if this verifies   let us really hope this is just a hiccup.   

hearing about another storm possible next weekend.  Going to need to pay attention to this wave for the possible big dog.

Also, we have next season.

17 minutes ago, Rjay said:

If this storm is anywhere from the benchmark on west most of you guys will see at least a foot of snow.  

Yeah, personally rooting for somewhere from ISP-FOK out to about MTP-ACK because that would be the best outcome for us.  BM or east track would limit all of us in terms of potential.

Also, we don't want the storm to be as progressive as it looks right now.

5 minutes ago, Animal said:

Got to figure 4 model runs left for us to enjoy the snow on paper with the NAM.

Honestly..I was stoked for this storm when I got up this morning.

This afternoon....sucks.

Looking forward to the 0 Z NAM !!!!!!

These WFO accumulation maps today were a farce. I'm obviously not saying a huge storm is impossible, but throwing down "most likely" totals of 16"+ with this lead time and with model spread was close to Jan '15 levels of lunacy.

Archived