Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley First Half 2017

xram

5 hours ago, Paragon said:

Thats why you dont see me saying dumb stuff like that either way.  Also, it's not good to brag about things you aren't in control of- people never seem to learn that lol.  The dumbest thing I said was that I thought my house was 5,000 sq ft when it was really 2,200 LOL I'll never live that one down haha

At least you owned up to it, I can't stand the weasels that don't. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Animal said:

Plenty of time for the storm to move wide right...plenty of disaster tales from the past of this occurring.:weep:

The problem is these runs almost can't get any better at this stage. I mean from 18-24 I suppose we can go to 24-36 but then we're getting into Snowicane territory from Feb 2010 and those just don't happen that often. That's what worrys me with three days of runs including today left.

Honestly if I ended up with a foot now I'd be really disappointed. That's when it's probably a good time to take a model break.

13 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

My 4.2" melted down to .30"

Mine melted to .39, I measured 5.2" of snow at 7:45am and it snowed for a while after that. When my son got home early afternoon he measured 4.3" with the full sun out. I'm trying to figure out what to log for my snow total. There was a report of 7" in montgomery but I'm not comfortable using that number 

6 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

Mine melted to .39, I measured 5.2" of snow at 7:45am and it snowed for a while after that. When my son got home early afternoon he measured 4.3" with the full sun out. I'm trying to figure out what to log for my snow total. There was a report of 7" in montgomery but I'm not comfortable using that number 

Wow, that's a big loss.  I measured at night and only recorded a 7/8" difference.  Granted, the sun wasn't out a whole lot here.  Kind of came through the clouds for awhile.

25 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

I was over in goshen yesterday and there was around 5 def. not 7 there. I had 5.3 in new Windsor. 

6 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

At least you owned up to it, I can't stand the weasels that don't. 

Thanks, it would be hypocritical of me if I didn't- because I can't stand them either!

Good luck everyone, hope this storm becomes one for the record books!

Archived