Jonathan

Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

For the first time since this "threat" showed up on models, I have allowed myself to dream of glory (measurable snow lol) imby. Now I have officially opened myself up for disappointment. It's a vicious cycle in the South...

It's February 17th, and the odds that part of Georgia and SC will do better snowwise than the northern NC mountains is increasing everyday. (Outside of the highest peaks)

Just now, mackerel_sky said:

Meh, put the NAM in motion and it’s a rain/sleet slop, ending as flurries here! Seen it 29 times in my life! Those mountains are a b———

Yep. Congrats Greenville, NORTH CAROLINA. :axe:

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Meh, put the NAM in motion and it’s a rain/sleet slop, ending as flurries here! Seen it 29 times in my life! Those mountains are a b———

But we do so well when the cold arrives late.. Even if that high was 1070 we would still rain if it was west of the Apps...Cess would have pulled the plug on Friday :cliff:

1 minute ago, WarmNose said:

But we do so well when the cold arrives late.. Even if that high was 1070 we would still rain if it was west of the Apps...Cess would have pulled the plug on Friday :cliff:

KK pulled the plug two years ago. 

• Haha 1

Just now, lilj4425 said:

KK pulled the plug two years ago. 

Her forecasts don’t impress me. She’s already 0/2 this year. I’d be better off getting my weather information from a woodchuck

Just now, WarmNose said:

Her forecasts don’t impress me. She’s already 0/2 this year. I’d be better off getting my weather information from a woodchuck

I get mine from a squirrel so fairly close. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, mackerel_sky said:

I think WOWs back in, ive got 1 foot in, waiting on KK to go all in with both feet! Have to wait till 10 to see her cringy face! There’s some stupid race on

If Brick Tamland doesn’t show up, we are screwed. 

• Weenie 1

Say it ain't so NAM!   I can't be flying back into GSO on Thursday afternoon in a foot of snow.  That dog won't hunt.  I'm sorry, but I'll be doing my best to throw a lasso around that thing when it crosses Texas to see if I can slow it down.  If it wants to wait until after 4pm I'm all in!  :weenie:

26 minutes ago, kvegas-wx said:

Say it ain't so NAM!   I can't be flying back into GSO on Thursday afternoon in a foot of snow.  That dog won't hunt.  I'm sorry, but I'll be doing my best to throw a lasso around that thing when it crosses Texas to see if I can slow it down.  If it wants to wait until after 4pm I'm all in!  :weenie:

Yea, I'd like to request a 7pm start time myself for maximum chances of any accumulation.

16 minutes ago, lilj4425 said:

I wonder if any tv mets read this forum? 

Oh absolutely. In fact, I think there was even one in GA who used to post awhile back but I forgot the name or what station it could have been.

11 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

I’m gonna call it now for GSP S of 85, rain/ip mix, ending as flurries. Just not gonna be cold enough

I would wait on the wral model first!

• Haha 3