Newest Member
    joxey
21st Century Banter Thread

jburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NWNC2015 said:

anyone wanna go on a hunt with me between 11pm - 4am anywhere from outskirts of Yadkinville farm roads to the base of Stone Mountain? Looking for jeeper creepers, big foot, or anything unusual. Direct message for inquires and possible media attention.

Looking for the master troll for advice?

disappointed to be a mountaineer.huge embarrassment today. The "Hurricane Warning for Boone" has been allowed to expire. A Tropical Storm Warning remains in effect for Watauga and Wilkes Counties along Highway 421 today until 10pm EST for traffic concerns.

Ray's Weather Center

Yesterday at 7:59am · 

Hurricane Warning: The Miami Hurricanes travel to Boone for what is arguably the biggest home football game in Appalachian Football history, with a record crowd anticipated, and televised nationally on ESPN. The matchup is set for high noon, and we expect partly sunny skies with pleasant temperatures in the lower and mid 70s during the game. We cannot completely rule out a passing shower. Winds will be SE at 5-10 mph. Go Mountaineers! #AppStateFootball

1 hour ago, NWNC2015 said:

disappointed to be a mountaineer.huge embarrassment today. The "Hurricane Warning for Boone" has been allowed to expire. A Tropical Storm Warning remains in effect for Watauga and Wilkes Counties along Highway 421 today until 10pm EST for traffic concerns.

Dont you have to be a student at the school to call yourself a mountaineer?

Just spent 35 mins at the gas station waiting in line, get to the pump and manage to get 5 gallons after 20 mins.....said Eff it wasnt gonna sit there for another 30-40 mins to fill up lol...I was already almost on E but my light wasnt on so I got maybe 8-10 gallons on board, thats enough to get me to work and back but the guy said the reserve Speedway keeps on hand wouldnt last 2-3 days and he hoped they got a tanker by Thursday...oh they were already out of regular and the Sheetz up the road was already empty and pumping no gas, hear its like that most places in Greenville now. 

Been feeling a bit blah since vacation ended last week but outside of having a stuffy nose, very tired a lot and a headache that comes and go, is this possibly related to the Ragweed allergies right now?  I normally dont get sick so this is odd. Maybe Im not used to the ragweed here, i dont remember if I reacted the same way the last few falls back in Northern VA

• jburns locked this topic

Archived