joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE fall general OBS and Discussion thread

The Iceman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maxed out at 90.1F yesterday and only some sprinkles.  As it rained all around me after 6pm, the temps were almost 10 degrees cooler at those times than the previous days.

Currently 71F but surprisingly with some low stratus and drizzle (per Mt. Holly's short-fuse).  Everything out there is wet and picked up a couple hundreds of an inch overnight and this morning so far.

After 1.31" of rain for June, July is following suit with .57" for the first 10 days.   Only .06" fell yesterday

with the light rain/drizzle in the morning.     Was in AC all weekend and after seeing the radar on TV

I'm wondering how we wiffed on the evening storms.

That is epic dry wow that sounds like screwville

Wow.  Had tried getting on earlier to report rain rain rain (now almost all day today) after I broke down and watered some plants this morning... and saw the board down and figured - today is the day!

In now and hoping the final upgrade will be successful!  Very different look/feel.

Current OBS Rain, temp 75F, winds calm and pretty damn juicy and tropical out there.  Almost an inch so far (up to 0.9").  I missed out on the last round but making up for it now.

Archived