Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Possible 3/20-3/21 Coastal Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not all of that will accumulate. Sorry but it's less then that. Either way we need a trend for a deeper storm

IDK Tim. I see surface temps of 30-32 degrees, precip after 5pm and 850s of -4 to -5.

Even at 5 to 1 ratios, .65" is 3" of snow.

I agree that almost nothing will accumulate before 5-6pm.

I dont think we need a deeper storm. I think we just need it to delay 3-6 more hours and then it all falls at night.

Deeper storm would mean closer to the coast and we would taint. Yesterday's 12z Euro Ensembles would've resulted in a lot of rain and taint for us.

IDK Tim. I see surface temps of 30-32 degrees, precip after 5pm and 850s of -4 to -5.

Even at 5 to 1 ratios, ,65" is 3" of snow.

I dont think we need a deeper storm. I think we just need it to delay 3-6 more hours and then it all falls at night.

I respectfully disagree pal. But nice to read your input. I hope for better runs

Even at 5 to 1 ratios, .65" is 3" of snow.

Deeper storm would mean closer to the coast and we would taint. Yesterday's 12z Euro Ensembles would've resulted in a lot of rain and taint for us.

I think it's pointless to argue about the finer details 48-60 hours out. Especially when you're trying to argue 5" vs 3".

.75 in 12 hours. 850s -5 BL 31.

This is 6 to 8 on grassy surfaces in Monmouth Ocean Nassau Suffolk.

The city and the concrete jungle will have to wait until after dark to accumulate.

This is not. 25 and 33.

The UKIE deepens this 1 mb an hour on its way NE. If you measure on 5th Ave in NYC it's 0 but if you live in the E burbs surrounded by grass you will do fine.

So who's taking dibs on which model(s) will cave Euro/Ukie/Cmc vs. GFS. Neither side is giving up. Someone will go down in flames.

Didnt the euro technically already fold in some regards? Went from a band of 12-16" snows from just N of DCA to BOS for a few runs to a thin band of 4-7" PHL-BOS for a couple of runs.

.75 in 12 hours. 850s -5 BL 31.

This is 6 to 8 on grassy surfaces in Monmouth Ocean Nassau Suffolk.

The city and the concrete jungle will have to wait until after dark to accumulate.

This is not. 25 and 33.

The UKIE deepens this 1 mb an hour on its way NE. If you measure on 5th Ave in NYC it's 0 but if you live in the E burbs surrounded by grass you will do fine.

If this was at night i would agree. but a good amount falls during the day in monmouth and ocean counties thats not 6-8.

1-3 with spots of 4 

Archived