Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Storm threat 2/22-2/25

IsentropicLift

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I was thinking. I had no hope for the coast with this and now even the interior is screwed. Last chance for a snow threat will be the first two weeks of March.

Agree 100 percent. I am usually last to throw in the towel with every storm but next weeks storm has a lot going against it. + NAO, +AO and +EPO.

Until I see some consistency, one or 2 model runs showing a general area of possible low, not hundreds or miles west or east of past run, I'm not believing anything. Jma, still has a good location, cmc didn't change much from last run also a decent location, nam, has been very consistent the couple runs that did show the storm so far.

Geps,gefs, both have been around and about. All over the place.

Navgem, has been pretty good.

Cmc had been showing good storm got a bit.

Some are west but it's still a crap shoot.

Next weeks storm is done for the coast. The pattern looks to get favorable at the end of this month into at least the first half of March.

Like I said in the other thread, this is rain, and maybe even not a lot depending on how far west this winds up. As far as favorable patterns I'm seeing 40's the end of the week which is the start of March basically. I live a good snow storm as much as the next guy but this is an indicator of things to come. This will likely wind up w the low tracking W of the Apps. Save for that random March snowfall I really fee the end of this "winter" is coming. And faster than most on here are willing to admit lol. Wouldn't be surprised if interior Jersey sees no snow with this one.

Archived