Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Storm threat 2/22-2/25

IsentropicLift

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's you major difference

Nam is faster to push the weaker initial wave OTS, the trailing energy is closer, and able to amp up as the initial weakens... It's also further south... Nam also has the H locked in over NE post-9849-0-17177300-1455937117_thumb.pn

Your GfS same time frame, has a slower, trailing energy... That amplifies far too west, riding it northeast and west of the APPS, WELL inland, the H is also scooting east quickly

post-9849-0-22154800-1455937193_thumb.pn

^^^ yea I don't wanna go crazy here with the nam 4+ days out... But it's not a bad sign... I'd really love to see the GFS or euro jump on board with blocking and that H

The ridging in the west is also further east, which would allow it to amplify further east as well. Ridging around Greenland is more robust than the GFS. 

The ridging in the west is also further east, which would allow it to amplify further east as well. Ridging around Greenland is more robust than the GFS.

The ridge axis orientation and amplitude out west will be very important. The positive PNA is on our side, but will need help from the Atlantic.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Archived