joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/16 President Day Storm Obs

UnionWeatherWx

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's racing north . Most of monmouth should be mixing within the next 20-30 mins .

It's racing north . Most of monmouth should be mixing within the next 20-30 mins .

yeah but i expect it to slow down as it reaches the city.according to most news outlets it's mixing by 4-5 p.m up here,i honestly don't see it.

Yea this is going to be a quick couple hours of snow up here then quickly change over, I don't buy the line holding..I think it steadily pushes through like the euro depicted

Up here cold air always lasts longer than progged.

Time in and time out the climate up here has defied conventional meteorological physics.

Time in and time out the climate up here has defied conventional meteorological physics.

yes my friend,along the coast it's a no brainer for rain eventually but the deeper continental cold is not going without a fight,plus the ground is already frozen.heavy precip rates and critical thicknesses all below zero a.t.m up here.

You guys are spending way too much time worrying about surface temps and not the temps aloft which is why everyone will be mixing in the next few hours.

You guys are spending way too much time worrying about surface temps and not the temps aloft which is why everyone will be mixing in the next few hours.

yeah currently aloft it's still more then cold for all snow,heavier precip rates also bring down some of the cold from up top so the changeover wont be in the next 30 mins ..i'd say any signs of a changeover wont happen till 6 or 7 p.m..

yeah currently aloft it's still more then cold for all snow,heavier precip rates also bring down some of the cold from up top so the changeover wont be in the next 30 mins ..i'd say any signs of a changeover wont happen till 6 or 7 p.m..

Nobody is talking about what's currently going on regarding mixing closer to this area. It's about mixing 3-4 hrs from now.

Archived