Newest Member
    joxey
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not just about YBY..This is going to affect all of SNE and some of CNE

If by "affect" you mean overcast skies and some wet snow flakes...maybe.

I doubt anyone gets more than a coating from this junk of a setup except maybe far SE MA if they get really lucky into a heavier band. Even there I'd be fairly skeptical at the moment.

If by "affect" you mean overcast skies and some wet snow flakes...maybe.

I doubt anyone gets more than a coating from this junk of a setup except maybe far SE MA if they get really lucky into a heavier band. Even there I'd be fairly skeptical at the moment.

With .25 on the ENS back to IJD?

Warning snow on the Ukie

Some hits on the GEFS

Euro coming way NW

SRefs dropping a coupe inches

RGem with a hit

GGEm good for Se areas

I'll go ahead and disagree.

Warning snow on the Ukie

Some hits on the GEFS

Euro coming way NW

RGem with a hit

GGEm good for Se areas

Not a single operational model hits west of RI/SE MA with anything more than a sloppy coating with the lone exception of the UKMET.

So if you are expecting something like an advisory event (3" or more), then good luck.

Warning snow on the Ukie

Some hits on the GEFS

Euro coming way NW

RGem with a hit

GGEm good for Se areas

Some people are saying that this event should trend further west due to the strong jet. Lets get this cutter out of the way first.

The only reason Im on board with this is due to my location. If I was in CT, i'm not sure I'd have much interest..unless all the other models look like the UKIE at 12z. Even down here, temps may be a concern

I would worry about temps for a bit, but you may be in a decent spot to maximize something.  

Kevin you sound desperate and wishcasting something out of nothing. Seriously, take it easy.

I've actually presented my reasons why this should come west and it has. This absolutely should get snow back to at least BDl if not west of there. You all along have said OTS.

We'll see what the 12z suit does

I've actually presented my reasons why this should come west and it has. This absolutely should get snow back to at least BDl if not west of there. You all along have said OTS.

We'll see what the 12z suit does

When you say snow back to BDL, I'm assuming you mean 1-3"/2-4" river-east like you originally kept saying and not just flakes.

Because some flakes in the air don't really count as far as I'm concerned. At least if we were to "take this event seriously" like you were saying on the first couple pages of this thread.

Places like PYM to EWB may get something...there's still a realistic chance of >2" there.

Archived