joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/9-2/10 Inverted Trough/Mini-Coastal Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that comes close to verifying I'm going to have to postpone my drive to Florida for a day to cover this at the inlet....can't turn down two monster storms in a month?

that storm regardless of weather we get hit directly  is going to cause more beach erosion down the Jersey shore

In any case.. The GFS verbatim would be the biggest accumulation a lot of the interior has seen this season .50+ LE, should be about 5-7".. I'd take that

In any case.. The GFS verbatim would be the biggest accumulation a lot of the interior has seen this season .50+ LE, should be about 5-7".. I'd take that

It seems so odd, when I was a kid your area always got the good stuff. I am at a loss as to why areas like yours have not been in the jackpot or even close. If it would deliver to you does this mean rain at the coast? Realize we are days out and anything can happen.

Archived