joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
GHD III possible Winter Storm February 1st-3rd

Thundersnow12

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPC talking about the severe threat that is a accompanying this system.  They have a Day 5 and 6 Outlook.  TWC is talking about "long track tornado" potential with this system (going out on a limb, perhaps?)  

SPC talking about the severe threat that is a accompanying this system.  They have a Day 5 and 6 Outlook.  TWC is talking about "long track tornado" potential with this system (going out on a limb, perhaps?)  

Not happening if this cuts so far west.

I guess if the model can all of sudden form a substantial Sunday wave and take it away mostly in one run, then the 6z run might end up something totally different still. Only time will tell.

CMC has what looks like a more pronounced first wave. 988

695_100.gif

I guess if the model can all of sudden form a substantial Sunday wave and take it away mostly in one run, then the 6z run might end up something totally different still. Only time will tell.

Agree with Geos here. Although trends aren't looking very great for us SE folk, we are still not really in the position where we can say for certain that a particular trend has occurred and the models stick with it. The models are clearly not very consistent at this point and only time will tell. But for now, things don't look too hot  :axe:

Agree with Geos here. Although trends aren't looking very great for us SE folk, we are still not really in the position where we can say for certain that a particular trend has occurred and the models stick with it. The models are clearly not very consistent at this point and only time will tell. But for now, things don't look too hot  :axe:

It's 90 hours away. We're not even within the range of the NAM yet and look at how many times that usually jumps around. :lmao:

As of this moment it is the GFS vs. EURO and CMC - and from what I can tell the NAM probably would be in the south camp as well.

CMC is pretty good from I-88 on north.

135_100.gif

Do you work at NWS DVN?  I've seen AFD's from DVN with the "gut" word, hence it made me wonder if it was you.

Haha, nope.  

Overall today's trend continues to look pretty crappy compared to this time last night.  Maybe the trend starts to reverse back the other way with tomorrow's runs.  Still 4 days away.  

It's 90 hours away. We're not even within the range of the NAM yet and look at how many times that usually jumps around. :lmao:

As of this moment it is the GFS vs. EURO and CMC - and from what I can tell the NAM probably would be in the south camp as well.

CMC is pretty good from I-88 on north.

:lmao: I think the real Geos magnet comes from your optimism (and my optimism may help too)!!!!

Archived