• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 22nd-23rd threat

buckeye

Well, it did some funky things on this run. I'm not saying toss it, but perhaps it was a hiccup?

6z hi res NAM is back south but not as south as 18z. I'd almost just go a tiny bit of North of the Euro at this point. Which would be kind of a blend of the 6z NAM and the Euro.

Can't totally ignore the consistent Euro.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna have egg all over my face if this ends up giving us over 4", was pretty insistent yesterday that we wouldn't get more than 4" here :lol:

12z Euro will be critical as it still just showed a graze job and 2-3" last night...although some ensembles brought the heavier snow farther north last night. The ensembles don't have members tracking the surface low very far north but appear to do some magic with the UL that results in this. The para Euro has about 4" here....ensemble mean is about 8 or 9". I'm not too worried about SREF mean of 15" for PKB but this is more interesting than I was expecting to wake up to.

ILN just issed a WRHW

A WEENIE RADAR HALLUCINATION WATCH FOR THE HIGH PROBABILITY OF RADAR HALLUCINATIONS FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT AS A LARGE WINTERSTORM EJECTS NORTHEAST FROM THE GULF COAST STATES.

HALLUCINATIONS CONDITIONS WILL WORSEN THROUGH THE DAY FRIDAY AS A SHARP EDGED SNOW SHIELD WITH IMPRESSIVE DBZ BEGINS TO APPROACH THE OHIO RIVER VALLEY.  THE RECENT CRAPTASTIC WINTER CONDITIONS AND FREQUENT STORM MISSES INCREASES THE LIKELYHOOD OF MORE POTENT HALLUCINATIONS.

AREA MOST SUSCEPTIBLE  APPEARS TO BE ALONG AND 25 STATUTE MILES EITHER SIDE OF THE I-70 CORRIDOR*****IF YOU ARE A WEENIE, PLEASE BE ADVISED AND STAY TUNED

ILN just issed a WRHW

A WEENIE RADAR HALLUCINATION WATCH FOR THE HIGH PROBABILITY OF RADAR HALLUCINATIONS FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT AS A LARGE WINTERSTORM EJECTS NORTHEAST FROM THE GULF COAST STATES.

HALLUCINATIONS CONDITIONS WILL WORSEN THROUGH THE DAY FRIDAY AS A SHARP EDGED SNOW SHIELD WITH IMPRESSIVE DBZ BEGINS TO APPROACH THE OHIO RIVER VALLEY.  THE RECENT CRAPTASTIC WINTER CONDITIONS AND FREQUENT STORM MISSES INCREASES THE LIKELYHOOD OF MORE POTENT HALLUCINATIONS.

AREA MOST SUSCEPTIBLE  APPEARS TO BE ALONG AND 25 STATUTE MILES EITHER SIDE OF THE I-70 CORRIDOR*****IF YOU ARE A WEENIE, PLEASE BE ADVISED AND STAY TUNED

ILN just posted a weenie spotter on the Main Street Bridge downtown.

ILN just issed a WRHW

A WEENIE RADAR HALLUCINATION WATCH FOR THE HIGH PROBABILITY OF RADAR HALLUCINATIONS FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT AS A LARGE WINTERSTORM EJECTS NORTHEAST FROM THE GULF COAST STATES.

HALLUCINATIONS CONDITIONS WILL WORSEN THROUGH THE DAY FRIDAY AS A SHARP EDGED SNOW SHIELD WITH IMPRESSIVE DBZ BEGINS TO APPROACH THE OHIO RIVER VALLEY. THE RECENT CRAPTASTIC WINTER CONDITIONS AND FREQUENT STORM MISSES INCREASES THE LIKELYHOOD OF MORE POTENT HALLUCINATIONS.

AREA MOST SUSCEPTIBLE APPEARS TO BE ALONG AND 25 STATUTE MILES EITHER SIDE OF THE I-70 CORRIDOR*****IF YOU ARE A WEENIE, PLEASE BE ADVISED AND STAY TUNED

LMAO!!! So true

ILN just upgraded WRHW to a warning

***FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST****

A WEENIE RADAR HALLUCINATION WARNING HAS BEEN ISSUED.  

SPOTTERS HAVE CONFIRMED TWO HALLUCINATIONS, (see below), AS THE LARGE WINTERSTORM EJECTS NORTHEAST FROM THE GULF COAST STATES.

HALLUCINATIONS  WILL LIKELY CONTINUE AND WORSEN NOW THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT AS A SHARP EDGED SNOW SHIELD WITH IMPRESSIVE DBZ BEGINS TO APPROACH THE OHIO RIVER VALLEY. THE RECENT CRAPTASTIC WINTER CONDITIONS AND FREQUENT STORM MISSES ARE HELPING TO FUEL CURRENT AND LIKELY ADDITIONAL HALLUCINATIONS.

PLEASE STAY TUNED AND LISTEN TO NOAA WEATHER OR YOUR LOCAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES

Also the Low right now does look quite a bit North of the models

Am i seeing things or is current radar suggesting that the system is slightly more north than what the NAM is suggesting?

Archived