joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 22nd-23rd threat

buckeye

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One subtle difference I've noticed with the nam and the gfs is the western ridge, trough, and storm development is a tad west.  At first I thought it was just slower.    The gfs tucks that low in closer to the coast too.  

Other than that, gfs looks fairly similar to the past couple runs.

And the Canadian is a kick to the nuts. Bedtime!

the ggem took a solid step towards the 12z euro.  It takes the primary n. GA and then due east off the SC coast and then up the coast, which is what saves places further north.  The euro sent it out to sea.  

actually not a total whiff....looks like 1-2" for cmh .    OHweather looks to be around the 6" mark

Believe it or not, the 0z Euro edged north a little

0z snow:

q0yF3a.png

Compared to 12z:

Ls9hmE.png

If that UL over KS was a bit farther west and heights a bit higher farther east, I suspect the UL would've tracked farther north. That's a small change that's not unattainable.

9x23Z5.png

Will be curious to see if the 0z ensembles still have a considerable number of members NW of the op or not. Not sure if I'll see that tonight or in the morning.

Believe it or not, the 0z Euro edged north a little

0z snow:

q0yF3a.png

Compared to 12z:

Ls9hmE.png

If that UL over KS was a bit farther west and heights a bit higher farther east, I suspect the UL would've tracked farther north. That's a small change that's not unattainable.

9x23Z5.png

Will be curious to see if the 0z ensembles still have a considerable number of members NW of the op or not. Not sure if I'll see that tonight or in the morning.

Funny, it edged south for Cincy LOL

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Archived