• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

This is what Upton has IMBY, it seems spot on so far.

"Periods of rain. Steady temperature around 40. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible."

They basically what they have here to, but it's been dry all morning

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you just trolling at this point? It's been raining on and off here all morning. Periods of rain means periods of rain and periods of not raining.

Are you inside?

Here's the view outside my front door taken 5 minutes ago...post-210-0-70528600-1448984826_thumb.jpgpost-210-0-29059000-1448984839_thumb.jpg you'll also note BDR has not had any measureable rain at all today

Lawns there still look pretty good. Endless summer?

Pretty much-I won't do it, but it could use another cut.   It's as green as you'd see it in May, that's for sure.  I had the leaves picked up right before thanksgiving-we have a large stand of woods behind the house to our NW so they all blow in during the fall.

This is what Upton has IMBY, it seems spot on so far.

"Periods of rain. Steady temperature around 40. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible."

As of 11am KMGJ has had .17", Upton may bust here on the low side.

you didn't break 12" on v day 2014?

We had about a foot here in Edison I believe, the morning event greatly out performed the backside snows. I believe the forecast was for the backside to be the main show. It would be nice to get a CCB overhead dropping some huge amounts this winter.

We had about a foot here in Edison I believe, the morning event greatly out performed the backside snows. I believe the forecast was for the backside to be the main show. It would be nice to get a CCB overhead dropping some huge amounts this winter.

Just checked.  I got 13" here in that event.

People seem to forget that Dec 2005 was cold and snowy. I know we had a big miss but many areas did pretty well

Yep. We had two decent events the 1st or 2nd week of December. I think a cutter changed the pattern after that, central nj was in the single digits that morning only to be raining by 8pm

Archived