Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/ Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AC on, pool open (even though we dont have a pool)

Guy across the street pumping out his in ground pool....water gushing down the street gutters. A little early I think...Accu weather long range Easter (27th) and the week after. The end of March looks about average/cooler (50's) in general.

GFS continues the theme of cool/cold and wet from mid month straight thru the end of the run with even a snow chance or two thrown in verbatim in the LR. Just when I was starting to enjoy the nice weather....ugh!

Not here. I'm looking forward to cool/cloudy/damp/rainy weather....hopefully right through April. The warm stuff can wait. Summer is long enough as is...no reason to have warm temps arrive sooner than expected.

How about that fantasy Easter cold shot and snow on the GFS, would be the perfect end to this oddball "winter"

Super early Easter (Mar 27th...next year Apr 17) certainly helps w/any chance of colder air/snow.

Overall, I just want to stay cool as long as possible. Bring on clouds...bring on rain...bring on T-storms. Just don't bring on 90+ H-H-H.....

Archived