Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/ Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Hurricane Shwartz called for 2 storms with snow in excess of 10" each for Philly proper this winter. If we get 10"+ in PHL on Sunday, does he verify since it would be a spring storm?  :snowing:

Yes he does all snow counts through May. My 7" in April 2003 got me over 50" for that winter

Near record -EPO possible first week of April and today's 12z GFS with ridiculous cold for that time of the season.

Flakes in April even if it's just a mangled snow shower would be something after the season started with flakes here in October and how warm the winter was.

Yeah...took the trash out just now and there's definitively more of a nip in the air than I thought. Although wearing just a T-shirt...checked the temp...45.2F w/a breeze.

Seems like there was a backdoor front hung up across the region. It was 46F when I last checked around 10 pm last night and it was up to 61F this morning.

Thankfully the sun isn't out (actually low cloud presently) or it would feel worse. Slight breeze out which helps as well...

That's what happened when I posted my muggy comment. The clouds from the earlier rain and FROPA were starting to break up and dissipate.

Archived