joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2015-16 Medium-Long Range Discussion

OHweather

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS has a prolonged winter storm for the I-80/90 corridor/lower Great Lakes stretching 3 days now. 1st-3rd. Looking a lot like how GHDB I started with a lead wave and then the main show the next day.

your optimism never gets old

if GHDIII finds a way to happen, beers on me buddy

your optimism never gets old

if GHDIII finds a way to happen, beers on me buddy

I understand bagging on Geos, but there is pretty good consensus of a storm in that period. Probably would be best to let the details get ironed out later on vs creating a bunch of troll bump material.

In contrast, it seems "insane" to me for people to move to Phoenix or Florida to have 1 or 2 seasons and live in heat for much of the year. Many people move somewhere for certain weather/climate conditions.

Minus the Miami area, Florida is for snowbirds. The majority of all-year residents seem to be poor rednecks.

LOL.. okay we are watching TWC, well, I'm not, the other half is, I just happen to be in the room while it's on... .Anyway, so, we were talking about the storm hitting the East Coast right now, and the other half muses about the odds of a storm like that for us in the next couple of weeks.... So, I come in here, and find that the talk is of exactly that...... 

I love it.   

So, now I am gleefully pulling her chain about the "huge snowstorm" in that time frame....  I am listening to her "no more snow" rant....Additionally, it is up to me head off the "storm"....  

Entertainment is where you find it. 

Archived