joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter 2015

Snowless in Carrollton

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do?  What browser are you using?  I run into that on other sites on my retina display macbook and I have to reduce the font size for it to show correctly.

Mozilla Firefox.  Resolution on laptop screen at 1366 x 768.  Highest possible setting.

I upload all my images through imgur and then post BB Code into post.  It seems to always fit then.

I like how the models basically show dry for like 2 weeks out, then a day or two later, we have a decent rain event pop up out of nowhere , and it's only 2-3 days away! Maybe this will be the winter of the "surprise " snowstorm that Bricks always talking about!? More rare than heat lightening ! :)

That's the best thing I'm taking from this weekend's possible event.  A frontal passage has turned into a cut off  with appreciable precipitation.  We start getting those in Winter with cold temps and there's going to be some fun and games.

I mean, thats two in a week's time if this weekend pans out as shown by reliable models so far.

When are you going to graduate and come work at GSP ❄❄❄⛄⛄♨♨

Isohomey needs some help!

He'd need at least a 4-year degree. Anymore, an MS to even be considered. Besides, we have you and that shetly guy already. We're good.

Such an extreme event we just had with 12 days of rain and the flooding in SC. Makes me wonder if this the start of more extreme weather to come this winter. Or will it be the other case and cause everything else to be calm and boring this winter?

Of course not...no more than any other. I wish it was so because I want my 1000 year snowstorm :snowing:

Yeah I got a while to go before I get my degree in Meteorology. They said we have to complete our CDCs first before we can even start taking college classes.

That's cool you're going after a degree. Why do you have to wait to start till after your CDCs? You can take CLEP courses on active duty. Btw...the CDCs aren't very hard.

Archived