joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter 2015

Snowless in Carrollton

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see....the Cowboys suck, the Pack sucks, the Lakers suck, the Pats are going to be good forever and evidently nino winters are only cold one month (Feb).  So if Nino's are snowy in Feb that must mean that Nina's are snow in Dec/Jan.  Can't wait till next year.

Let's see....the Cowboys suck, the Pack sucks, the Lakers suck, the Pats are going to be good forever and evidently nino winters are only cold one month (Feb). So if Nino's are snowy in Feb that must mean that Nina's are snow in Dec/Jan. Can't wait till next year.

Bright sides: Panthers are doing awesome, drought is over, winter 15/16 is going to bring 200-400% of normal snowfall to most of us! It will wait until Feb, but it will come, while watching the Panthers in Superbowl 50! :)

Hello all. I feel like an outsider, being in FL. Hope it's ok to start posting here & in observations.
In any case, I understand the light comments. Since back to DST I feel like I am late to work every day. Of course, I'm not. But full light driving in is a kurfufful.
Days are fall appropriate warm - today was mid 80s. Winter weather that I love is 60s and 70s. Obviously, no snow. Guess that puts me in the minority on the board.

Hello all. I feel like an outsider, being in FL. Hope it's ok to start posting here & in observations.

In any case, I understand the light comments. Since back to DST I feel like I am late to work every day. Of course, I'm not. But full light driving in is a kurfufful.

Days are fall appropriate warm - today was mid 80s. Winter weather that I love is 60s and 70s. Obviously, no snow. Guess that puts me in the minority on the board.

Ha, you don't have to ask permission to post here. It's informal...well for most. The more the merrier and new blood is needed. Welcome!

Archived