joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
A Summer September to remember

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Ecosystems, boss just brought in sweet cider, apples and cider Donuts from Cyldes Cider Mill in Mystic, apparently the apple crop loves some dry weather as they and the cider are incredibly sweet and delish.

Wow--Clydes.  That's a name I haven't head in gazillion years.  I remember going there a couple of times back in the 70's.  I think more often than not we'd head up to an orchard in maybe in Montville  or Jewett City.  Can't remember the name.

BDL has 102 days of 80 or higher this year.  The record is 104 set in 2010.  

Can the tarmac break it? I say yes

I think I had 23 of 80.0 or higher.  Several others that would have rounded up to 80*.

Tonight might be the first fire night.  A few  consecutive days in the low 60's and lows in the 40's have cooled the pit down quite a bit.

Yeah, and who's to say it continues? Dumb, voodoo science.

Like everything else.. Yes of course it will end someday . Just like we knew the end to the snow blitz would end.. And we sensed when our luck had run out..and we'll get soaking rains.. But until it's imminent.. No met should be forecasting good rains

Like everything else.. Yes of course it will end someday . Just like we knew the end to the snow blitz would end.. And we sensed when our luck had run out..and we'll get soaking rains.. But until it's imminent.. No met should be forecasting good rains

I don't see a met that is forecasting that either. Put the garlic necklace and aluminum hat away and understand science. 

Wow--Clydes. That's a name I haven't head in gazillion years. I remember going there a couple of times back in the 70's. I think more often than not we'd head up to an orchard in maybe in Montville or Jewett City. Can't remember the name.

I think I had 23 of 80.0 or higher. Several others that would have rounded up to 80*.

Tonight might be the first fire night. A few consecutive days in the low 60's and lows in the 40's have cooled the pit down quite a bit.

on 164 on the way to Jewett city Stotts it's a golf course now

Archived