• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Unofficial Start to Summer Banter

dmillz25

Are we ever going to get legit severe weather? It's been so boring the past few years, I envy jm.

yeah, it's been a joke the past few years.  Got some good lightning earlier this season in a couple storms, but it's been quiet for several years...even with all the big heat in July 2013, we came up empty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pamela

The life went out of this board when they banned Nikolai...he was the greatest poster either Eastern or this board has ever seen...even better than me.  He had that combination of genius level intelligence and amazingly quick wit found in very few people...

The life went out of this board when they banned Nikolai...he was the greatest poster either Eastern or this board has ever seen...even better than me.  He had a combination of genius level intelligence and amazingly quick wit found in very few people...

But..............nevermind.

Guest Pamela

Agree with low-maintenance yards. No fertilizer or watering of the lawn here. It's mostly brown now, but who cares, it'll come back. Only if we were in dire straights drought wise would watering be a consideration, just to keep it alive.

Tom, hearing that your neighbors allow you to have a brownish lawn during the summer months convinces me of the fact that you really reside in the Slums of Colts Neck....which is still probably better than 97% of the zip codes in the nation...

The life went out of this board when they banned Nikolai...he was the greatest poster either Eastern or this board has ever seen...even better than me. He had that combination of genius level intelligence and amazingly quick wit found in very few people...

He's also deathly afraid of Ebola.

Guest Pamela

He's also deathly afraid of Ebola.

RayJay, what praytell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?  Your tangents are practically cosecants....

Tom, hearing that your neighbors allow you to have a brownish lawn during the summer months convinces me of the fact that you really reside in the Slums of Colts Neck....which is still probably better than 97% of the zip codes in the nation...

Not many brown lawns in colts neck my landscaper drives a Ghost and a 599. Monthly landscaping maintenance for most is absurd . The "slums "are the 2 acre properties .

Colts Neck . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-mrhFv3-AY  

Guest Pamela

Captain Sohcahtoa tips the cap. 

I'm pretty sure I failed trigonometry...along with a few other subjects.

Guest Pamela

I almost failed sex education.

It was the lab portion of the course that dragged your grade down, wasn't it? 

Guest Pamela

Lying tangent to another's curves isn't always people's strong suit. 

The imagery conjured up there is totally gross....

Guest Pamela

Is it winter yet?

These repetitive semi-rhetorical queries you have such an affinity for grow more hackneyed by the minute...

Guest Pamela

These repetitive semi-rhetorical queries you have such an affinity for grow more hackneyed by the minute...

You have to concede...I'm like *really* smart.

*Giggles happily*

Guest Pamela

:whistle:

If you are going to whistle a happy tune, please do so *only* during reruns of The King and I...

Archived