• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Chasecation - 2015!

mappy

Ian, Mark and JT (wxmeddler) left last night for Chasecation 2015! Third year in a row the three of them have gone out together. 

I'm sure they will check in with updates while out west. But if you want to follow any of them on twitter, their handles are:

@islivingston

@markellinwood

@wxmeddler

and I know they will be giving updates on ustornadoes.com (@ustorandoes) throughout the trip 

Good luck guys!  :twister:

Ian, Mark and JT (wxmeddler) left last night for Chasecation 2015! Third year in a row the three of them have gone out together. 

I'm sure they will check in with updates while out west. But if you want to follow any of them on twitter, their handles are:

@islivingston

@markellinwood

@wxmeddler

and I know they will be giving updates on ustornadoes.com (@ustorandoes) throughout the trip 

Good luck guys!  :twister:

When are you going with them?

Hitting CO today. Happy with forecast since we chose it while SPC wasn't even showing a marginal risk. Now up to 5% tor.. Hi res models consistent with at least one or two supercells marching east along i70.

Hitting CO today. Happy with forecast since we chose it while SPC wasn't even showing a marginal risk. Now up to 5% tor.. Hi res models consistent with at least one or two supercells marching east along i70.

Even if you don't see ropes it would be a short drive to the mountains and you could see snow that hasn't melted yet.  Snow.

Best of luck with the chase.

I've been perusing US Tornadoes recently, btw. Great reading! You are a very good and clear writer, Mr. Ellinwood (already knew this about Ian).

Ahem, let's not forget to say how pretty all the maps are

Def been active past 6-8 weeks or so. Almost too much moisture but climo shifts north around now. Even up here in KS and CO a lot of standing water. If the flow doesn't shut down we should have quite a good trip.

Archived