• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Chasecation - 2015!

mappy

Was about an hour after sunset so not great for pics. I'll process in morning. Here's a pic of a pic: https://twitter.com/islivingston/status/602672942502129664

That's awesome. Looks like dallas area will be busy today. Too congested for my liking but im sure there will be lots of chasers in the vicinity.

Side note... I bet it's tempting to get a wifi enabled camera for instant sharing.

That's awesome. Looks like dallas area will be busy today. Too congested for my liking but im sure there will be lots of chasers in the vicinity.

Side note... I bet it's tempting to get a wifi enabled camera for instant sharing.

Mod risk area is a terrible place to chase overall so imagine a lot will skip. Def a tricky day though. We aren't quite sure where to go plus don't want to be out of range for tomorrow.

Would be nice on wifi. Do wish it was earlier didn't get anything great of the tor. I suck at night pics for whatever reason. I tend to wait till home to do much with photos overall.. Too tiring to do that out here after everything else. I'm more about building a portfolio v getting short term attention as well I suppose.

Mod risk area is a terrible place to chase overall so imagine a lot will skip. Def a tricky day though. We aren't quite sure where to go plus don't want to be out of range for tomorrow.

Would be nice on wifi. Do wish it was earlier didn't get anything great of the tor. I suck at night pics for whatever reason. I tend to wait till home to do much with photos overall.. Too tiring to do that out here after everything else. I'm more about building a portfolio v getting short term attention as well I suppose.

Lol same.

Got another today in OK south of Hydro (we were near Hinton). Very brief.. Kinda far away. 10 seconds or so. Still a great catch because the main target was north TX and most chasers went there. Cell merger from an anti cyclonic supercell and the one that dropped a tor. Probably helped short term but killed the cell off which kinda sucked as it probably could have done more given how it looked prior.

Got another today in OK south of Hydro (we were near Hinton). Very brief.. Kinda far away. 10 seconds or so. Still a great catch because the main target was north TX and most chasers went there. Cell merger from an anti cyclonic supercell and the one that dropped a tor. Probably helped short term but killed the cell off which kinda sucked as it probably could have done more given how it looked prior.

2 total so far?

I'm going with 4 today. First was 80% condensed.. someone close says it had ground circulation. The second was the good one.. two after were quick. Neat storm.. we gave up on it a few times before it dropped the big one. 

I've started the album for this year but only tor pics so far.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ianlivingston/sets/72157653052110680

Archived