joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Observation Thread

metalicwx366

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upper 80s, rain and wind today  - typical north Florida movement into summer (see guys, that's why I get so excited in winter when it can actually do strange things here - from now until October I can pretty well give you a daily forecast - upper 80's to low 90's/low to mid 70's overnight; precip - pretty regular and increasing chance daily after 5/20 until 9/20).

Enjoy your cool and raw! I'm hoping to drive up for some in a few weeks!!!!!

Upper 80s, rain and wind today  - typical north Florida movement into summer (see guys, that's why I get so excited in winter when it can actually do strange things here - from now until October I can pretty well give you a daily forecast - upper 80's to low 90's/low to mid 70's overnight; precip - pretty regular and increasing chance daily after 5/20 until 9/20).

Really weird here. Temp dropped from almost 80 to the 50s in just several hours.

Upper 80s, rain and wind today - typical north Florida movement into summer (see guys, that's why I get so excited in winter when it can actually do strange things here - from now until October I can pretty well give you a daily forecast - upper 80's to low 90's/low to mid 70's overnight; precip - pretty regular and increasing chance daily after 5/20 until 9/20).

Ikr. My forecast here on a daily basis will be mid to upper 90s. Dew point 75+. And afternoon temperatures in the 80s as we miss all the thunderstorms and just get outflow boundaries.

92 here today. Currently 87 here.

Archived