• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
0Z Guidance Discussion 12/21/2010

Dr No

all I have done in THIS thread .... in the 12z thread...... in the 0z dec 20 model thread.... is talk abourt ENSEMBLE vs Op...

somethign you stated you agree with it.

yet for some reason when I make the same point You SEEM to agree with ... it is now " incomprehensible to you???

wow that is such a shock....

Your answer could have been more succinct and polite. The reason I asked is because you have, on occasion, seemed to suggest that a particular model solution COULD NOT happen (even dating back at least to 2005). But now you have clarified this issue for myself and anyone else who might have been confused.

As a side point, you don't know anything about me, my education, knowledge, or skill, beyond what you might guess from reading a few posts.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest someguy

and it disappears OR Moves away at 120 hrs according to the 0z GFS and 0z GGEM

WOW look at the size of the ocean storm on the 72 hour plot from tonights 00z ecm00zeurotropical500mbSLP072.gif

Guest someguy

eddie..

i DID post maps at post # 82

did u not see that?

Your answer could have been more succinct and polite. The reason I asked is because you have, on occasion, seemed to suggest that a particular model solution COULD NOT happen (even dating back at least to 2005). But now you have clarified this issue for myself and anyone else who might have been confused.

As a side point, you don't know anything about me, my education, knowledge, or skill, beyond what you might guess from reading a few posts.

golly

does this setup have any resemblance to the 12-31-2000 storm? i clearly remember the MA getting missed other than coastal DE got 2-3 inches....Philly got about 8 and there was a sharp cutoff SW of that. I remember that "non-event" because the Ravens were hosting Denver in the wildcard game and Baltimore was supposed to get 3-6 inches but got not a single flake.

Guest someguy

you can see the Low clossing off at 120 hrs over the Middle atlantic and the low east of orf

and the massive Low in the nw altantic

sorry I gota call BS on this

I THINK ... JMHO -- those 2 features are two close to each other

post-1837-0-89464700-1292912789.gif

you can see the Low clossing off at 120 hrs over the Middle atlantic and the low east of orf

and the massive Low in the nw altantic

sorry I gota call BS on this

I THINK ... JMHO -- those 2 features are two close to each other

post-1837-0-89464700-1292912789.gif

So the GFS and the Euro are both BS, so what is right then?.

Archived