Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Met Spring Banter Thread

HailMan06

Guest Pamela

I am wrong more often than not.

Don't underestimate yourself...you're wrong far more frequently than that...

j/k

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pamela

pib giffy is the best

You know, The Jolly Green Giant...the world's foremost authority on vegetables...once observed that "there's nothing like a good pea..."

Guest Pamela

it gets annoying even for me when a snowstorm threatens and all my "regular" friends complain

I've never really been able to break my friends down into "categories"...probably because that would require that there be more than one.

Guest Pamela

It's the equivalent of walking into a crowded building and pulling the fire alarm then running away and watching all the chaos

I thought Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. put a stop to that stop to that sort of thing???

Guest Pamela

You really buy into this storm?

M, your wife just called and said you need to log off the computer, walk the dog, put the garbage out, and then go to sleep so you won't be late to work again tomorrow...she also said you need to thank her for reminding you what you need to do. 

Guest Pamela

33 1/3 or 45 or 78?

Gotta be a geezer for this one ... vinyl turntable speeds from the good old days

Someone once told me I was a mean, old witch...I vehemently denied being mean.

M, your wife just called and said you need to log off the computer, walk the dog, put the garbage out, and then go to sleep so you won't be late to work again tomorrow...she also said you need to thank her for reminding you what you need to do.

Did all my chores. Insomnia is really annoying.

Someone once told me I was a mean, old witch...I vehemently denied being mean.

Glinda was quite beautiful, regardless of her age. She was not treated well, until the end, in wicked. You, to me will always appear as a rainbow, not after but during the storm.

.... as always

The next few hours into the early afternoon will be our last shot at overperforming downslope

flow warmth for a while. Today will be the warmest day for quite some time.

sure looks that way.   Down to patchy cover here, hoping some more will melt today-the piles are truly disgusting at this point.

Archived